What is the Tour of Italy at Olive Garden?
For guests who want to enjoy their classic favorite, Olive Garden’s signature Tour of Italy featuring Chicken Parmigiana, Lasagna Classico and famous Fettuccine Alfredo will continue to be available on the menu.
What are the prices at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden Menu Prices
|Our Famous House Salad||$6.39|
|ToGo Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks||$9.99|
|Chicken & Gnocchi||$5.79|
|Pasta e fagioli||$5.79|
106 more rows
What is the most expensive thing at Olive Garden?
Here is a list of the most expensive items on the Olive Garden menu.
- Porta Vita Bianco (bottle-white wine) $36.00.
- Steak Toscano $19.99.
- Salmon Bruschetta $18.99.
- Tour of Italy $16.99.
- Chicken Abruzzi $15.49.
How many calories are in the Tour of Italy at Olive Garden?
|Calories 1520||(6360 kJ)|
|Total Fat||96 g||148%|
|Saturated Fat||48 g||240%|
|Trans Fat||1.5 g|
7 more rows
What is the best dish at Olive Garden?
The 10 Best Olive Garden Menu Items, Ranked
- Tour of Italy.
- Cookie Butter Cake.
- Shrimp Alfredo.
- Ravioli di Portobello.
- Eggplant Parmigiana.
- Lasagna Frittata. This appetizer will make all your deep-fried dreams come true.
- Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara. There’s nothing better than a heaping pile of pasta with creamy sauce, shrimp, bacon, and cheese.
Is there an Olive Garden in Italy?
Olive Garden Dishes You Won’t Find In Italy. The Olive Garden, however, spends a fair amount of marketing capital ensuring that customers think its food is what they may find in Italy. The company even has a culinary institute in Tuscany.
How much is all you can eat pasta at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden Endless Stuffed Pasta $11.99. Olive Garden’s Never Ending Stuffed Pasta with all you can eat action for $11.99 is back for a limited time!
What’s on special at Olive Garden?
- Creamy Mushroom Ravioli.
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza Bowl.
- Chicken & Cheese Piadina Sandwich. served with Pasta Salad.
- Five Cheese Ziti al Forno.
- Cheese Ravioli. with Marinara or Meat Sauce**
- Meatball Pizza Bowl**
What specials do they have at Olive Garden?
- Click the icon to favorite this menu item. Spaghetti. $7.99.
- Fettuccine Alfredo. $7.99. 650 cal.
- Eggplant Parmigiana. $7.99. 660 cal.
- Cheese Ravioli. $8.99. 450 cal. – 500 cal.
- Five Cheese Ziti al Forno. $8.99. 640 cal.
- Lasagna Classico. $9.99. 640 cal.
- Chicken Parmigiana. $9.99. 660 cal.
- Spaghetti with Meatballs. $9.99.